Login SelectorLab Hours:
You must be at the gateway lab (East Hall B069) at least 20 minutes before the lab closes (that is, by 3:40pm or 9:40pm) to take a gateway test there.
|Day||Daytime Hours||Evening Hours|
Hints and Tips:
- You login to the system through the University weblogin
system. Therefore, your username is your uniqname, and
your password the Kerberos password you use for your e-mail,
- Be sure to Take the gateway for
practice until you can consistently pass it. You may
practice the test as many times per day as you like.
- After passing the practice test, go to the proctored
Gateway lab (B069 in East Hall) to take it for a grade.
- A passing score on the Entrance gateway is 6/7 or better.
- The time limit for the gateways is 30 min.
- Only proctored tests count for passing the
- You may take up to two proctored tests per day.
To take it a second time, you must go over a failing test with
tutor in the
- Books, notes, and other aids such as calculators are not
permitted on the gateway.
- Always work problems out by hand, on paper,
before entering them in the test.
- Watch Your Case:
Xis different from
Sinis different from
Piis different from
pi. Always use the same case as the problem you're solving.
- Always preview your answers.