Login SelectorLab Hours:
To take the gateway test in the proctored lab, you must be at the lab (East Hall B069) at least 20 minutes before it closes. (that is, by 3:40pm or 9:40pm).
Gateway lab hours:
|Day||Daytime Hours||Evening Hours|
Hints and Tips:
- You login to the system through the University weblogin
system. Therefore, your username is your uniqname, and
your password the Kerberos password you use for your e-mail,
- Take the gateway for
practice until you can consistently pass it. You may
practice the test as many times per day as you like.
- After passing the practice test, go to the proctored
Gateway lab (B069 in East Hall) to take it for a grade.
- A passing score on both gateways is 6/7 or
- The time limit for the gateways is 30 min.
- Only proctored tests count for passing the
- You may take up to two proctored tests per day.
To take it a second time, you must go over a failing test with
a tutor in the
- Books, notes, and other aids such as calculators are not
permitted on the gateway.
- Always work problems out by hand, on paper,
before entering them in the test.
- Watch Your Case:
Xis different from
Sinis different from
Piis different from
pi. Always use the same case as the problem you're solving.
- Always preview your answers.